Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Congratulations

Classification for all forth year UBDans is finally out today...So, i would like to take this opportunity to congratulate intake 2005/2009...

I am very grateful for what Allah has given to me, for all achievements that i've achieved in all these years...Thank you Allah, my parents; Hj Emran and Hjh Seliha for all your prayers, my siblings also sister and brothers in laws for all your supports and guidance, my friends; DARN, Ady, the guys Daus, Talip, Najhan, Shai, Roro, Basli, Lehin and everyone, thank you for the great times and also not to forget, all the lecturers. Thank you.

Goodluck everyone in pursuing your dreams, in getting whatever it is that you ever wanted; masters, phd, employment...Hehe


Come whatever, we will stil be friends forever - vitamin C.

0 comments: