Thursday, July 23, 2009

A new day =)

Good morning sunshine... =) yes! its a new day for me and for everyone. I have decided to delete all the recent "distracting" texts in chatbox which obviously is not "healthy" for my business and most importantly for my customers.

Just to make things clear...Im not looking for something big, im just a human who has passion in cooking and baking foods. Apart from that, through this blog; The Cupcakes' Fairy, i share my baking creations and also seek for some extra income...I dont see that it is wrong doing this part-time business as long as it doesnt do any harm to others. I know there are many talented bakers out there, also doing the same business... But i see them as my inspiration that encourage me to open this blog and carry on selling my creations...Thank you to all food bloggers. We exist for the same reason, doing business of things that we love and good at,ofcos in a fair and healthy competition.

Doing business is obviously not easy but atleast we try our best to satisfy our customers as well as giving you what you desire at the right time. I would appreciate the positive supports and my apology for any dissatisfactions.

My lovely customers (current and future), you're the best...Thank you so much for all your supports and mostly, for understanding.

I dont mind about all the critisms, i do still need feedback for my own advantage and improvement. However, when the criticism is irrelevant and is obviously aiming to bring me down, i dont see it as helpful at all...I pity those narrow minded people who consider that what they are doing as a good thing when clearly it is not...I mean if you have problem with what we offer, no body force you to buy anything from us...U're welcome to buy from others :)

To whom it may concern, i wont tolerate anymore negative nonsense here...For personal matters, please have courage to say it to my face. Thank you

Much love - red

0 comments: