Monday, June 28, 2010

Brownies Brownies ~

This was the result of my 1st attempt baking the CHEWY COCOA BROWNIES...its fudge-y and has a crispy top. This brownies wasn't so sweet, some like it this way but some prefer to add more sugar...so yea...i dulur saja~ :)


Since i received feedback from a customer saying that it was too hard and tasteless, I've made 2nd attempt baking the same type of brownies and this is the outcome of it :) I baked with extra loves, add sugar and chopped chocolate so it wont be tasteless and extra butter to make it less hard!!! and my other customers still love it either way...



Andddd...I took another attempt...
But this time I've baked CHOCOLATE BROWNIES with MERCI CROCANT on the inside =)hehehe just to satisfy my curiosity and make your life chocolatey awesome! hehehe



Just so you all know, I NEVER bake any of my cakes a week, a month or even dayssss before you got it in your hand! and YES! I do mid-night baking if you wish to pick it up in the Morning and I bake early morning if you wish to pick it up on the afternoon...FRESHNESS guaranteed, Thank you...=)

0 comments: