Wednesday, July 14, 2010

just some updates...

Salam all,

I know I haven't been really updating you with any news or stories hehehe
But yes, so far I've been inventing new flavors for my cupcakes which includes KIT KAT and MALTESERS as the highly demanded cupcakes, MARS BARS, CHOCOLATE HEAVEN, CHOCOLATE OBSESSION etc etc =P chocolatey all the way baby~ hehe well FERRERO is still the BEST...hehe

...and then I realized! KIT KAT? sudah! TWIX MALTESERS? sudah! MILO? sudah! SNICKERS? sudah!!! hehehe tapi...NUTELLA cupcakes? not yet! so yea, I'm planning to bake them soon...HOW SOON? very soon...THURSDAY lah...or FRIDAY lah... =))and i have MORE new things to bake...seriously!!! hehe

RAMADHAN is coming soon and then there comes HARI RAYA...I've already thought of developing a list of biscuits, cakes and whatever it is to sell for PUASA and RAYA...As for puasa, I might be having bake sales occasionally ( ehem as I am confident enough that some of you might be craving for cupcakes or any of my chocolatey treats~) heheh and giving PROMOTIONS for RAYA and OPEN HOUSES! So keep you eyes on this page and the fan page for more updates.

Thank you :) I am so looking forward to bake more for you.

0 comments: